The English Way
Longways, Mixer, Square and various circle formations
Andy Reed, Caller, Entertainer, Musician, Teacher recommends English Dances for:
Events and Parties
e.g. Birthdays, Weddings, Clubs, School, Family. Click-on British Entertainment
Kindergarten and Primary Sector
In mother tongue for Rhythm and Music Education. They are also ideal for showing to parents.
To support early English Learning
see also Absolutely English
The spoken word is always accompanied by the corresponding actions and dance figures so that understanding is guaranteed. All children successfully take part and enjoy their own language learning process.
- The dances are terrific, a lot of fun to dance and appeal to all age groups.
- The music immediately gets the feet tapping.
- They are easy to learn and are danced with zest.
- Walk, hop, gallop or trot along as it takes your fancy there are no steps to learn.
Booklet and Audio-CD available
Absolutely Dancing The English Way
Booklet: A4, 15 pages
English and German
With Audio-CD: 50 min. 06 sec.
Seventeen Dances suitable for Kindergarten and Primary school children many also suitable for adults.
in English with German alongside
- Important Dance terms Formations & figures
- Music explained
- Dance descriptions
- Dance summary
- Eight dance tracks
- Same eight dance tracks with noises to help with the music appreciation and calling.